Committees are truly the backbone of this association. Our not-for-profit association is run by the committees below, made up of members from all aspects of DPHA: reps, dealers, manufacturers, and professional members. Our committees are always looking for eager and willing members! If you are interested in joining a committee, or have any questions, please reach out to DPHA Staff.
The primary responsibilities of the DPHA Awards Committee are:
- Improve communicating nominations criteria, benefits of participation and the overall quality and quantity of nominations
- Recognize outstanding accomplishments in the decorative plumbing and hardware industry
- Create industry awareness of the program and winners
- Spotlight exceptional individuals, companies and products
- Involve the whole Association in the process of nominations
- Publish the Product of the Year Guide
This committee meets for 1 hour the first Monday of the month via Zoom.
AWARDS COMMITTEE PORTAL
Professional Development Committee
The primary responsibilities of the Professional Development Committee are:
- Update Education Program manuals
- Promote participation in DPHA University's programs
- Update and maintain DPHA University as necessary
- Publish new Education Program manuals
- Create new educational opportunities for DPHA members
This committee meets for 1 hour the second Monday of the month via Zoom.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE PORTAL
Program + Showcase Committee
The primary responsibilities of the Program + Showcase Committee are:
- Secure talent and educational offerings for conference
- Marketing and promote event attendance and participation
- Create engaging and interactive schedule of events for conference
- Build and promote luxury product showcase with best-in-class exhibitors and products
- Plan and promote Awards Gala for association
This committee meets for 1 hour the third Monday of the month via Zoom.
PROGRAM + SHOWCASE COMMITTEE PORTAL
The primary responsibilities of the Engagement Committee are:
- Recruit and retain DPHA members
- Marketing the benefits of DPHA membership to members and prospects
- Develop promotional assets to promote membership and conference participation, and enhance DPHA's brand
- Support DPHA's online community (coming soon)
This committee meets for 1 hour the fourth Monday of the month via Zoom.
ENGAGEMENT COMMITTEE PORTAL