A & D Sales Representative at Next Luxury (Chicago, IL)
The Next Luxury A&D representative will be responsible for driving top-line sales growth through the development of relationships with trade professionals.
The primary focus will be to build relationships across multiple audiences, including Design & Architectural firms (main focus), resulting in a market share increase in both commercial and residential business.
Develop relationships to secure product specification:
- Foster individual relationships with key influencers within the A&D community
- Attend A&D community social events.
- Lead CEU presentations.
- Conduct strategic research to have a command of new and ongoing projects within the territory.
- Develop valuable insights to understand the value chain and what drives purchase decisions.
Strong presentation skills to represent the brands in a variety of engagements:
- Clearly articulate unique selling propositions
- Develop deep understanding of the brand’s architecture.
- Develop detailed knowledge of all product lines and features.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Business, Marketing, or Economics from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years outside sales experience, with strong preference given to experience in Decorative Building Products.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Experience with luxury products is highly preferred.
- May require occasional overnight travel
- The salary and benefits package are commensurate with experience.
- Please email your resume to Kevin Sossin at KSossin@nextreps.com
Next Luxury is a New York based sales firm, representing industry leading manufacturers of decorative plumbing fixtures and furniture. Next Luxury has expanded operations into the Mid-West and is looking to add exceptional people to join our family of sales professionals.
NOTE: It is the policy of Next Luxury to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.