DPHA and ShowroomMarketing.com Launch Dealer Incentive Program
DPHA and ShowroomMarketing.com are excited to introduce the new DPHA Dealer Incentive Program. This new COMPLIMENTARY program will help each dealer increase sales opportunities, control more market share online, and gain the ability to compete with big box marketing initiatives in the online marketplace.
With this new member benefit, you can anticipate:
- $40 per month invested by DPHA and ShowroomMarketing.com on the Google Ad platform for searchers looking for a "Bath Showroom Near Me". This contribution has the potential to bring up to 20 high probability buyers to your company each month.
- Once a searcher clicks on your ad via Google, they will be taken to a landing page for your business with a look and function like this example: https://decorativeplumbingshowrooms.com/California/Belmont-Hardware/
- This page will include details regarding your business to help close the lead, a professionally produced video, several 5-Star reviews of your business, links to your Google My Business page maps, a way for a visitor to reach your company's website, and icons that link to all the social media sites that matter most.
- What’s next? With the program’s tracking abilities, you will be notified immediately regarding every phone call, form completed, and click to your website. This initiative can easily show you this program’s added value and delivers results in real time.
- Each month you are active with the program, the ShowroomMarketing.com team will be sending you?a Results Reporting Dashboard, which includes data from Google Analytics, the call and form tracking software, and information directly from your Google Ad account.
To kick off this program, John or Christine from ShowroomMarketing.com will be sending out your onboarding questionnaire for the DPHA Dealer Initiative Program in the coming days. DPHA is excited to partner with ShowroomMarketing.com, who has generated millions of dollars in revenue for many DPH showrooms through the Internet channel. John, Austin and Christine want to point out that more than 90% of the revenue they generate for their clients is generated for showrooms that DO NOT have an ecommerce merchant terminal connected to their website.
Don't hesitate to reach out to ShowroomMarketing.com directly if you have further questions about getting your showroom incentive started!